UPDATE - 4/7/20, 12:30 p.m.: The NYS Department of Education announced today that the June 2020 Regents Exams have been canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic-related school closures. See official notice. See related FAQs.
UPDATE - 4/3/20, 3 p.m.:
For information on SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Progam) please click here.
UPDATE - 4/2/20, 6:15 p.m.:
Please see letter from Superintendent Dr. Follette regarding 3rd quarter grades & report cards. Click here.
UPDATE - 3/27/20, 1:15 p.m.:
If you or your family are in need of child care, there are two resources that may be of assistance:
UPDATE - 3/25/20, 4:50 p.m.:
Planned Field Trips:
Although we know you will find this information disappointing, in consideration of the health and welfare of our students:
- All field trips will be canceled for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year.
- We are working with each advisor to determine how we will reallocate or refund money that students/families have paid for a field trip(s). Advisors will be contacting you about their plans.
- Fundraising money that is held in an individual student's account will be used for future individual student field trips and/or club and grade-level events and activities.
- For the 5th grade Philadelphia trip, fundraising money will be held to be used for another group field trip or event.
- For all money paid directly by senior students, we will work with advisors to either transfer the funds into their senior account (to purchase class rings, etc.) or will refund their money directly.
- Decisions regarding end-of-the-year picnics/celebrations will be made at a later date.
We will continue to be flexible and take into account individual needs and situations. Thank you for your cooperation as we navigate these uncertain waters.
UPDATE - 3/23/2020, 4:45 p.m.NYS Assessments: The New York State Department of Education has suspended all Elementary and Intermediate-Level State Assessments for the remainder of the school year. See memo from NYSED for details.
UPDATE - 3/20/2020, 3 p.m.
Meal Distribution: Beginning Monday, March 23 at WPHS, meals will be available on Mondays (3 days' worth of food) and Thursdays (2 days' worth of food)
UPDATE - 3/19/2020, 8 a.m.
Schoolwork: is now available online. To access schoolwork, please use the appropriate link below:
UPDATE - 3/14/2020, 5 p.m.
The Whitney Point Central School District is currently closed to all students. Please regularly check this webpage for information.