Dear Parents, Guardians, and Students:
Due to the eight (8) emergency/snow days used so far this school year, we are currently scheduled to make up two (2) days in order to meet the state requirement of 180 attendance days.
School will be in session on Friday April 14th, This will be a half-day for students.
• All students who are scheduled to be at off-site locations for a full-day programs (including full day BOCES programs) will not need to report to school on April 14th as those sites will not be open.
• Half-day High School BOCES students should report to school.
• All 3 and 4 year old programs will be in session for the April 14th half-day.
School will also be in session on Friday, May 26th. This will be a full-day for students.
• All districts in our region and BOCES are scheduled to be open.
• All students should plan to report to school on May 26th.
The last day of school is currently scheduled for Friday, June 23nd.
• If any additional emergency/snow days are needed this year, we will need to make them up.
• Make up days will be during the week of April 17-21, starting with April 21st and working backward.
If you have any questions regarding attendance, please contact your building principal' s office at the following telephone number:
Whitney Point High School Office - 692-8201
Tioughnioga Riverside Academy Office - 692-8232
Caryl E. Adams Primary School Office - 692-8241
Thank you for your consideration in this matter.